This bumper uses a total of eleven M10 bolts to solidly mount it to the frame. While this is certainly overkill, it ensures that impact and winching forces are distributed evenly across your frame and makes for an incredibly strong and stiff mounting interface. This bumper also uses a low profile design that tucks tightly to the body and slopes up directly from the end of the frame. This results in maximum ground clearance and approach angles that will let you take lines on the trail that weren’t previously possible. This bumper is also available with an optional lower skid plate that provides a smooth surface to slide across trail obstacles and protects your vulnerable engine bay parts.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Low profile design is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines – this bumper protrudes less than 4″ from the center of the grill!
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (41lb weight savings)
• Bolts directly to unibody frame using a total of 11 factory mounting points – no drilling required
• Protected winch mount fits all 8000-10,000lb winches with removable solenoids (Also fits some 12,000lb models)
• Integrated 3/8″ thick clevis mounts maximize clearance and allow the use of ¾” D-Rings
• Integrated LED pod mounts – slotted mounting tabs give adjustment to fit a variety of lights
• Integrated license plate mount
• Integrated turn signal cut outs
• Optional heavy duty grill and headlight tubing for added protection