The end result is a bumper that features entirely bolt-on construction, an optional 2″ hitch receiver, and excellent protection from trail obstacles, trees and distracted drivers. This bumper comes standard with 9/16″ D-ring shackle mounts that go through the bumper shell and tie directly into the main mounting brackets. To protect the vulnerable rear corners of your Land Cruiser, this bumper is available with optional tubing side hoops that will help push your Land Cruiser away from trees and rock walls.
The swing out tire carrier comes in either a single or dual sided configuration and is built to accept a tire up to 35″ in diameter. Both carriers include mounting brackets for a hilift jack and other recovery items. The dual swing out includes the hilift mount as well as a lockable jerry can holder designed to fit two 20L NATO style jerry cans. These carriers feature heavy duty double heim joint hinges, 2000lb toggle latches, T-handle spring pins, and a replaceable UHMW catch pad that provides secure, rattle free operation. The heim joints in conjunction with the toggle latch provide tons of adjustability, allowing for easy assembly and guaranteed alignment of the carrier latch. The single swing out add-on weighs 34lbs and the dual swing out add-on with gas can holder weighs 77lbs.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Direct fit for mid-length body style shown. Modification of the bumper kit is required for Troop carrier and Short wheelbase (2 door) models
• Slim profile is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum construction for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (47lb weight savings)
• Contoured 2″ hitch receiver for a clean look and further clearance gains
• Mounts directly to frame using 8 factory mounting points – no drilling required.
• Reinforced 9/16″ thick clevis mounts allow the use of 3/4″ D-Rings
• All kits ship as clean, bare metal that is ready to weld out of the box – the Nitrogen laser cutting technology means no cutting edge oxidation and thus easier and stronger welds
• Optional Swing out tire carrier with hilift jack mount and locking dual NATO can holder