•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Provides a winch mount, offroad recovery points, and LED light mounts while keeping the factory bumper (trimming of factory bumper required)
• Low profile design is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (30lb weight savings)
• Bolts directly to frame using a total of 10 factory mounting points – no drilling required
• Protected winch mount fits all 8000-10,000lb winches with removable solenoids (Also fits some 12,000lb models)
• Integrated 3/8″ thick clevis mounts maximize clearance and allow the use of ¾” D-Rings
• Integrated LED pod mounts – slotted mounting tabs give adjustment to fit a variety of lights
• Integrated license plate mount
• All kits ship as clean, bare metal that is ready to weld out of the box – the Nitrogen laser cutting technology means no cutting edge oxidation and thus easier and stronger welds
• Optional heavy duty grill tubing for added protection
Winch Mount assembly
As for welding, with everything designed using CAD software and then CNC laser-cut to size, the pieces fit together perfectly and this makes for a very simple assembly process. All kits come with detailed instructions with plenty of clearly labelled diagrams that are made using cutting-edge CAD software. This bumper kit is well within the ability of a novice welder and many customers have purchased it as their very first welding project with great results! This is made possible by the clean parts fit-ups and thick material. These are two factors that make welding significantly easier. Welding is one of those skills that is easier to learn than you may think and once you can do it, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it. Alternatively, many individuals buy the kits and then have a local welder assemble it for them. Even in this case, it typically ends up being less expensive than buying a pre-fabricated bumper – especially after considering the lower shipping costs of our kits vs. fully assembled bumpers.
Forget the outrageous lead times of many bumper options that are measured in months. All of our bumper kits ship within 3-10 business days with 2-day shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.