The end result is a bumper that features reinforced 9/16″ thick clevis mounts, a built-in recessed 2″ hitch receiver, and excellent protection from trail obstacles and distracted drivers. The low profile design has also resulted in very reasonable weights of 90lbs for the steel bumper and 44lbs for the aluminum version.
The swing out tire carrier comes in either a single or dual sided configuration and is built to accept a tire up to 35″ in diameter. Both carriers include mounting brackets for a hilift jack and other recovery items. The dual swing out includes the hilift mount as well as a lockable jerry can holder designed to fit two 20L NATO style jerry cans. These carriers feature heavy duty double heim joint hinges, 2000lb toggle latches, T-handle spring pins, and a replaceable UHMW catch pad that provides secure, rattle free operation. The heim joints in conjunction with the toggle latch provide tons of adjustability, allowing for easy assembly and guaranteed alignment of the carrier latch. The single swing out add-on weighs 34lbs and the dual swing out add-on with gas can holder weighs 77lbs.
• CNC-Laser cut Weld-together kit – detailed assembly instructions included
• Engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (46lb weight savings)
• Recessed 2″ hitch receiver for a clean look and further clearance gains
• Mounts directly to frame using 10 factory mounting points – no drilling required.
• Reinforced 9/16″ thick clevis mounts allow the use of 3/4″ D-Rings
• All kits ship as clean, bare metal that is ready to weld – the Nitrogen laser cutting technology means no cutting edge oxidation and thus easier and stronger welds
• Optional Swing out tire carrier with hilift jack mount and locking dual NATO can holder