The swing out tire carrier comes in either a single or dual sided configuration and is built to accept a tire up to 37″ in diameter. Both carriers include mounting brackets for a hilift jack and other recovery items. The dual swing out includes the hilift mount as well as a lockable jerry can holder designed to fit two 20L NATO style jerry cans. These carriers feature heavy duty chromoly double heim joint hinges, massive 3/8″ steel mounting brackets, 2000lb toggle latches, T-handle spring pins, and a replaceable UHMW catch pad that provides secure, rattle free operation. The heim joints in conjunction with the toggle latch provide tons of adjustability, allowing for easy assembly and guaranteed alignment of the carrier latch. The single swing out add-on weighs 34lbs and the dual swing out add-on with gas can holder weighs 77lbs.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Slim profile is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum construction for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (48lb weight savings)
• Optional recessed 2″ hitch receiver for a clean look and further clearance gains
• Mounts directly to frame using 8 factory mounting points for unbeatable strength and no drilling required.
• Reinforced 9/16″ thick clevis mounts allow the use of 3/4″ D-Rings
• All kits ship as clean, bare metal that is ready to weld out of the box – the Nitrogen laser cutting technology means no cutting edge oxidation and thus easier and stronger welds
• Optional Swing out tire carrier with hilift jack mount and locking dual NATO can holder
Note : if ordering additional lights, they will be provided with tabs to mount the lights either on the swing outs or on top of the bumper.