These aren’t your average tube sliders. The square inner tubes, laser CNC-cut step plates and tapered ends really set these sliders apart. The inner rails and mounting legs are made from 2×2″ wall square tubing and finished with massive 3/8″ thick CNC-cut frame mounting plates and gussets that ensure these sliders will stand up to the harshest abuse you can throw at them. Some sliders use skimpy round tubing mounting legs that mount directly to the side of the thin factory frame rails. These can dent the frame rails over time and even punch right through them under hard hits. With this kit, the provided frame plates spread impact loads evenly over your frame rails by sandwiching the frame rails between front and back 3/8″ thick pads with 1/2″ Bolts. The massive CNC cut gussets bridge the angle between the mounting legs and mounting plates (the highest stress areas in the entire slider) and create super stiff sliders that will not bend or flex excessively under the most extreme conditions! As a nice finishing touch, the ends of the square main rails are tapered at a 45 degree angle to ensure that they will not become battering rams if faced with a rock or stump.
These sliders come in pieces that are pre-bent and pre-cut. Simply line them up as per the provided assembly directions and diagrams, weld them together, and install them on your truck. To make it even easier, the kits ship with clear and detailed step by step directions that are accompanied by professional CAD diagrams. The 6 (3 per side) mounting legs ship over-length so the sliders can be positioned at your preferred angle and distance from the vehicle. Angle them up tight to the rocker panels for maximum ground clearance or set them level to provide a convenient step to access your roof rack. The pictured sliders are set at a 15 degree angle to provide a happy medium.
• DIY Weld-together rock slider kit that arrives in CNC-laser cut and bent pieces that you then weld together – everything you need for assembly and installation included
•NO Drilling, cutting or welding of the actual vehicle required – these sliders can be removed from your Ranger without a trace that they were ever installed.
• Detailed instructions and diagrams – the step by step directions and professionally made diagrams make these a perfect first welding project
• CNC-cut step plates look great, protect your rocker panels from rock debris spray and provide a convenient step to access to the cabin, roof rack and pickup bed
•84.5″ Length provides full wheel well to wheel well protection
• 2×2 1/8″ wall square tubing inner rails and mounting legs provide excellent foundational support compared to lesser round tube sliders
• Massive 3/8″ thick frame mounting plates and gussets distribute forces evenly into your vehicle frame to prevent damage
•Hilift jack can be used anywhere along the slider length to lift the vehicle
• 45 degree tapered inner rails to glance off obstacles
• Sold in pairs