The main section of this bumper is CNC-bent out of a single piece of quality 3/16″ P&O Steel (or 1/4″ Aluminum). This greatly reduces the amount of welding and grinding required by you and makes for a cleaner finished product. If you are paying to have the bumper assembled by a welding shop, this significantly lowers the cost. The high clearance design makes your Tundra look more aggressive by showing off your front suspension and tires. In addition, this bumper frees up a ton of space in your front wheel wells and allows you to run 37″ tires without any bumper interference! The recovery points are recessed into the bumper and placed as close as possible to the front of each frame rail. This directs pulling forces into the frame and eliminates the leveraging effect that traditional recovery points can put on the bumper and frame due to how far away they are from the frame. The way that our recovery points are situated makes them much stronger than their thickness may suggest. And since they are recessed, they eliminate the catching points that traditional recovery lugs can become.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
•Laser cut and CNC-bent parts are slotted and tabbed for foolproof fitment. This greatly reduces the amount of assembly, welding, grinding time required by you and makes for a cleaner finished product. The Nitrogen laser cutting technology means no cutting edge oxidation or slag and thus easier and stronger welds
• Low profile design is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines – the entire bumper protrudes less than 3″ from the center of the grill!
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (55lb weight savings)
• Bolts directly to frame using a total of 12 factory mounting points – no drilling required
• Protected winch mount fits all standard 8000-12,000lb winches with removable solenoids
• Integrated 3/8″ thick clevis mounts maximize clearance and allow the use of ¾” D-Rings for confident recoveries of heavily loaded vehicles
• Four integrated LED pod mounts – slotted mounting tabs give adjustment to fit a variety of lights
• Integrated license plate mount
• Optional heavy duty grill and headlight tubing for added protection
There are no reviews yet.