No cutting or modification of your Sequoia is required to mount this bumper. Instead, it uses a total of 12 factory mounting points to solidly bolt this bumper to your frame. While 12 mounting points is certainly overkill, it ensures that winch and impact forces are evenly distributed into your Sequoia’s frame.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Low profile design is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines – the entire bumper protrudes less than 3″ from the center of the grill!
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (55lb weight savings)
• Bolts directly to frame using a total of 12 factory mounting points – no drilling required
• Protected winch mount fits all 8000-10,000lb winches with removable solenoids (Also fits some 12,000lb models)
• Integrated 3/8″ thick clevis mounts maximize clearance and allow the use of ¾” D-Rings
• Four integrated LED pod mounts – slotted mounting tabs give adjustment to fit a variety of lights
• Integrated license plate mount
• Optional heavy duty grill and headlight tubing for added protection