It features a bolt-on design, protected winch mount, and the best approach angle of any winch bumper on the market. This bumper allows you to forget about approach angle and substantially improves the offroad capability of your 4Runner. It offers excellent protection from rocks, trees and animal strikes and has been kept to a weight of 77lbs through careful design work.
For mounting, this bumper comes pre-cut with a total of 12 mounting points. While this is certainly overkill, it ensures that you can solidly mount this bumper onto your truck even if some of the factory mounting points are damaged or rusty. The recessed recovery points pull directly off of the frame and further increase clearance compared to traditional recovery lugs that stick out from the bumper. Integrated LED pod light and turn signal mounts and a winch plate compatible with 8000-10000lb winches finish off the bumper.
•DIY Weld-together kit – This bumper arrives as precision CNC-laser cut pieces that you then weld together (detailed assembly instructions included)
• Low profile design is engineered to provide maximum ground clearance and complement the factory body lines – this bumper protrudes less than 5″ from the center of the grill!
• Heavy duty 3/16″ plate steel construction for maximum offroad strength and durability
• Optional 1/4″ 5052 aluminum for a lightweight yet very durable overlanding setup (38lb weight savings)
• Bolts directly to frame using a total of 12 mounting points
• Protected winch mount fits all 8000-10,000lb winches with removable solenoids (Also fits some 12,000lb models)
• Integrated 3/8″ thick clevis mounts maximize clearance and allow the use of ¾” D-Rings
• Integrated LED pod mounts – slotted mounting tabs give adjustment to fit a variety of lights
• Integrated license plate mount
• Integrated turn signal cut outs
• Optional heavy duty grill and headlight tubing for added protection
• Direct fit for factory IFS frames. Some modification required for factory solid axle frames.